1. Breed Specific Clips
2. Basic Full Groom
- Your Pooch is given a bath, blow dry and is clipped/scissored to style.
- This is where we remove lots of dead & thick undercoat! Too much can overheat your dog, so removing excess & leaving the shiny outer coat will cool your dog, as well as protect them from sun damage. This is especially suitable for Labrador, Golden Retriever, Husky, Pomeranian.
5. Tidy Ups
- This includes bath & blow-dry, brushing out of reasonable knots. We also trim eyesights, bottoms and feet.
6. Bath & Dry (Walk in Welcome!)
7. Bath only (Walk in Welcome!)
8. Nail clippings (Walk in welcome!)
9. Extras we provide
- Hair Dye (Ears, Ears + Tail, Tail only)
- Dog Nail polish
1. Creative styles that are different from basic groom (May incurs some extra charge for extra scissoring & time as required)
10. Puppy class
- Small classes run by certified trainer.
We DO NOT Sedate! Cats are groomed in the quiet of the morning by at least 2 stylist. We always aim to get them home as soon as possible to reduce any anxiety. During their stay, they are groomed in a special “quiet room” with no dogs around.
1. Bath & Groom
- Cats are bath and dried, with efforts to brush out excess hairs.
- Cat’s body is clipped, leaving the head and booties with your chosen length/amount on the tail.
- Cats are ONLY clipped to one length, which is pretty short! This is the safest length to clip a cat due to their fragile & thin skin.